Easter Greetings

This will be a very strange Easter for various, obvious reasons. The little beauties on this video are oblivious to those reasons. Thank goodness for nature.
Stay safe and well everyone. Sending love to you this Easter. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

The Queen said the following in her Easter speech to the nation:

" As dark as death can be, particularly for those suffering with grief, light and life are greater. May the living flame of the Easter hope be a steady guide as we face the future. "

I was touched by her words. She was, of course, speaking about the current crisis but we can apply it to our own lives, living with the loss of our loved ones. Hope…

3 Likes

Hi Kate-Thank you for bringing this lovely and hopeful post. I love animals and nature too.
Such innocence and beauty. Take care and have a blessed Easter. Xxx :hatching_chick: :rabbit:
Sister2

1 Like

β€œThe very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.”

― Kate McGahan

And we are blessed with beautiful spring weather, that was a lifesaver for me in 2018 :blue_heart: as you see nature coming back to life.
The first plant to β€˜spring’ to life in our new home 18 years ago was this little beauty. It has little delicate hearts and I feel it truly is part of hope :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like