Emptiness - Loneliness...

I am doing what i usually do when thing when i get up is turn the computer on, if only to feel as if there is company at the other end when i come into my forums…Richards bedroom is opposite the office, i always now leave his bedroom door wide open for when i go throw myself over his bed and open up my heart to him which is as good as on a daily basis…oh yes, six months and not one day of not crying…
As i have posted several time son here before…my life has gone from one extreme to another, once a thriving household, noise, movements back and forth, flitting in and out of Richard, myself and our three darling dogs, well not anymore, now its just nothing, empty and void of all manner of life…this has become a very lonely place…why did it all have to end…

Jackie…

Morning Jackie it ended my lovely because he died and with that your old life and routine died, its not easy to say but you have to try and step forward, close Richards door. I know my words may seem harsh, I am 7months in and I feel the same but you have to accept that your life has taken a different path, you need to become a version of the woman that your lovely man fell in love with, a strong person he wouldn’t want any less for you. Like you I live alone, I got a little pal this changed things enormously for me, gave me another focus, I joined a group called together friends (for women in my area looking for friends, it covers the country) this can cover anything from trips to coffee to just chatting via email, in short I am saying that you have to try to move forward for your mental and physical health. Your life has changed, unwanted, not easy, painful so many words but you have taken steps by posting on here and you will see others are in or were in similar circumstances but it really is one step forward two steps back you just have to accept things and take the first step. Keep reaching out others (inc me) will help you. X

1 Like

I have MS, I have no car, I live in an idyllic yet isolated parkhome, i cant get out unless someone comes to take me out, a rarity here…the reason i cant get out is i live on an uphill and downhill steep slope…