Emptyness

Hi all. New to here. Lost my wife and love someone to talk to.

2 Likes

Hi, so sorry for your loss. How long ago did this happen? How are you coping? X

Few days ago. So hard to deal with but have to stay strong and be positive

So sorry I lost my husband recently and feel so bewildered its an awful feeling isn’t it

1 Like

Oh no, so sorry. This site has helped me so much and I hope i5 helps you too. Someone said to me I. The early days, don’t think any further ahead than the next cup of tea. We are all at different stages and an hour ago I was totally distraught even thought this is 7 weeks for me. However, reading others situations sometimes helps. We can let our true feelings out on here without being judged.
We will help you through this.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.
We all know the pain you are feeling right now.
How long were you married to your lovely wife?
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

20 years best years i had

1 Like

Yes know the feeling. Wake up and it is in the middle of the night and no one there just the cat.
Could Tel Samaritans and sit and wait if I was really desperate but not there yet.
So even talk to the cat who just looks and nudges me with her head and stares with her green eyes.
Then falls asleep purring.
My old auntie said that when her husband died and she moved to be nearer her son and he didn’t See her much.
She had my phone number and used to chat on. About my mum who had died.
This was years ago but it reminded me.
The. I got a letter from her son telling me she had racked up a thousand pound Tel bill which was much more in those days I felt I shouldn’t have listened but didn’t think. Then he said he realised it was his own fault for not going to see her. We both didn’t realise.
I kinda treasure those times as she has been dead a long time.
We didn’t have this facility in those days.
Some people want a voice other people like it in writing

2 Likes

I lost my partner of 10 years 6 weeks ago.
I miss him more than words could ever describe.
Best 10 years of my life too.
I can’t even think what my future will be without by my side.
Did your wife pass recently?
:heart:

2 Likes

Dear Warbreck, I am so sorry about your recent loss. I lost my husband a few weeks ago after 15 years and 2 months of a very happy marriage but we were almost 26 years together. Do you have any family or friends who can help you and talk to you? I know it is not the same as having your partner with you but it might help a bit. Hugs from Anna

1 Like

Died only a week ago

2 Likes

So heartbreaking.
I’ve never felt pain like this before.
I would do anything to be with my partner again.
Do you have any family?

1 Like

So sorry for your loss… it’s so devastating, we don’t know how we feel or what to do… the empty feeling is awful
Try stay strong :disappointed:

2 Likes