End of life as we knew it.

Hello to all on here. I lost my wife over 3 years ago. I have now found the strength to move on. Very hard to do and you feel like you are doing something wrong. But I believe that it is good to look ahead and feel that you can enjoy the rest of of your life with a new person. Lonely is so bad and destructive, and whilst life will never be like it was before you can find happiness and joy in your life again. Be kind to yourself and be open minded about your future life. God bless you all.

Hi Christos,

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It’s really lovely to hear that you’ve found the strength to move on from the loss of your wife. Your words are very true and, I think, will bring hope to many members of this community. In the midst of grief it can be difficult to see a future beyond each moment so I’m sure your post will bring some comfort.

Take care and best wishes for the next step,
Eleanor
Online Community Manager

Hi Christos
I am so happy you have found the stenght to move on with your life I truly wish you well .
I am sadly not in that position as it is only six month since I lost the love of my life so I’m still going through this heartbreaking journey but it gives me comfort that they may be light at the end of this journey .
Lily

Thank you for your words of encouragement, I lost my husband 15 months ago and am really struggling to live without him, to see any light at the end of the tunnel, thank you for sharing. God bless you.