End of life when you are not end of life!

Hi Cordy,
How are things with you
Just want you to know I am thinking of you x
Deborah x

1 Like

Hello Deborah
Thank you for keeping in touch. I won’t leave it so long. I have sent a pm…I have a bit of trouble navigating around this website forum on my mobile.
I’m gearing up to raise awareness etc but I have to find strength. My apologies this sounds so vague but I’ll update soon - thinking of you too and sending best wishes and gratitude for you keeping in touch with me
My complaint finally got to Ombudsman but they still haven’t decided if they’re going to look into it it took me months to write - I hold little hope of truth or transparency, indeed the hospital reply to my complaint was a pack of lies and white wash absolutely disgusting which is added to my trauma - I’m sure this is a common practice to minimise mock and gaslight loved ones who put in a complaint against the hospital and respect of loved ones they have lost or who have clearly been mal-treated.
Anyway thank you again I will update more soon -;I’m not disappearing I just went a bit quiet again.
Take care best wishes for now
Cordy :lotus::green_heart: x

Hi Cordy,
First of all am sending loads of love to you. Well done on everything you have done so far with your complaint. You are an inspiration to us all who haven’t had the strength to go as far as you have with it.
Post whenever you feel you can and look after yourself.
Deborah x

1 Like

Thank you for your reply and perfect words - in truth I’ve become a nervous wreck but I know I have to try to find and maintain the strength in what is now my life purpose and course. I am used to facing ‘brick walls’, gaslighting, being minimised etc etc by those with power to dominate the narrative. I appreciate this sounds vague (but what happend to my ole dad is often too painful to write about).
Anyways sending best wishes your way and gratitude for you keeping in touch with me :green_heart::sun_with_face: Cordy x

1 Like

@Cordy I too am awaiting the “whitewash” response from the hospital over my complaint about Dad’s care. My hopes aren’t high as they investigate so I won’t be disappointed. I’m glad I’m not alone in this. Take care. X