Extreme Burnout

It’s approaching 2 years since my mums death and I’ve been throwing myself into motherhood hard, to prove to myself I’m coping and prove to everyone including my mum that I’m smashing life as best i can. But last night it all came crashing down on me and I had a massive panic attack and cried uncontrollably and was shaking so badly. My physical health has been suffering due to pushing myself so hard and I don’t really know what the point of this post is but I just need to know share my pain with those who understand. Thanks for listening.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your kind words and hope you are coping/surviving whatever your own journey may be. Sending virtual love to us all united in this shitty grief journey together xx

2 Likes

I’ve just lost my Mum, I have a 5 year old and one on the way.
I think I can identify with this, I’m desperate to be a good Mum to my girl and give her the best childhood but at the same time I am devastated and would happily sit in bed all day crying.
I don’t have any advice sadly but just wanted to say I know where you are coming from. I don’t know what the answer is though.

1 Like