falling apart

This is my family all gone now except me xx

1 Like

Awww, your post made me both happy and very sad. Happy to see how blessed you were, very sad to see what you have lost.

Thankyou Abdullah ā€¦ I know Iā€™m lucky to have had their love for those years. Many people donā€™t experience that in a lifetime ā€¦ I wouldnā€™t change a thing about any of them ā€¦ they were my life and we had the happiest times together ā€¦ made me feel so blessed and lucky. Love from Sue :two_hearts::butterfly::two_hearts:

Like I said to you in a previous post I cannot imagine the pain and torture that you must be going through. I lost my son nearly three years ago a in December 2017 and eight months previously I had lost my only sister whom was more like a Mother to me has we had lost our Mother at a very early age. I coped with my sisters death but when my son died I honestly did not think I would be able to cope but sadly there is no option and cope we do and have too.
You have had two beautiful sonā€™s and though you canā€™t see them them they are still with you and always will be they can never be taken away from you.
Please keep posting ā€¦it was this site that helped me so much when I lost Christian and I am sure it will help you too.
We are always here for youā€¦Marina xxxxxxx

Lovely to hear from you again, it seems ages since we last spokeā€¦if anybody is an inspiration on this site itā€™s you. I think you are incredibleā€¦I just not could have coped what you have gone through.
Love and so much respect .Bless youā€¦Marina xx

Hi Sue, I have been reading some of your recent posts and I am so so sorry for your losses. I donā€™t know how you are coping and I agree with the comments from @Marina_m2, you are incredible and an inspiration on this site.
Take care, love from AL x

1 Like

@Pedro521, I agree with @AL2020 and @Marina_m2, you really are. Hopefully when @twinkle66 is back she will see you are here for her to talk to.

1 Like

Hi Marina Thankyou for your kind wordsā€¦ itā€™s like a roller coaster it really is. Iā€™ve just been for my flu jab abd cried all the way home because I was asked my emergency contact numberā€¦ abd because my husband d was t with me. What a carry on. Hugs to you abd I hope you are doing a bit better, Sue :two_hearts::butterfly::two_hearts::butterfly:

Hi and Thankyou for your kind words. I hope you are doing ok. Hugs from me, Sue :two_hearts::butterfly::two_hearts::butterfly: