Families!

To be honest I have had a really bad week I do cope as I have a switch off mechanism that helps. However his family who have been awful want to see the results of an investigation the hospital did, one we asked them not to do as the result would have been the same. I! dont want to see it I! dont want to be reminded of the horrid time in hospital and all this has brought it all tumbling back which I cant get it out of my head. Oh and the icing on the cake they are upset they are not in his will . I have explained mirror wills to them I just wish they would leave me alone. My own family have been lovely, my sister feeds me, my son rings everyday. Im spending Christmas with my brother and his family. Friends who have been great including an old school friend who lost her husband to cancer last year why are people so horrid

1 Like

Hi @Heather56,

Thank you so much for sharing with the community :blue_heart: I am so sorry that you have had a really bad week. Iā€™m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

1 Like

Thank you and sorry for rant. I am over it now and took the advice about removing toxic people from your life

1 Like