Feeling guilty leaving mum after loss of dad.

In February this year My dear dad was told he had lung cancer and with in a week i packed my Home up and me and my partner sold and dumped all are belongings and moved back to my parents, As I work from home it made scene as I could care for dad and take him to appointments. Sad with in a month dad was taken in and on life support for a week and we and mum had to make the decision to turn it off. He was just getting worse,

I was always a daddys girl and he means the world to me, He was only 61 and mums only 55.

Its been nearly 7 months now and me and my Husband (we got married a few months back) I have a ring with dads ashes in so he was with me <3

Me and my husband are living in my old room and its very hard! We can to start a family and we are looking to buy a few hours away as it is cheaper. Mum is happy about it and excited for us, But I just feel so guilty leaving her :frowning:

She has friends and family but its going to be horrible knowing shes alone and lonely In a empty house.

I need to start my life again and i cant do it living in my parents house in a bedroom. The feeling of guilt is constant tho :frowning:

I dunno what to do. Has anybody been through this?

:frowning:

Hi amylou92,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Have you seen this reply that you had from Jen when you posted on this site a little while back? https://support.sueryder.org/community/coping-death-loved-one/losing-my-dad-and-feeling-guilty-about-leaving-my-mum#post-3084