Feeling like a child

Hi I lost my husband 6 week ago and I’m not doing so well I’m ill and all I want is my husband I’m scared and I don’t know what to do he was the one who talked to me and helped me with my worrys about my health but now he as gone

1 Like

Sorry for your loss .It’s hard at the best of times but when you’re not too well then it feels ten times worse. Tell family and friends how you are feeling they will want to help. Keep posting on here there are listening ears we have all been where you are now. Take one day at a time and be kind to yourself

Hello Caroline my thoughts are with you. I can relate to you completely. I am very ill and am at a total loss without my hubby. I always thought I would go first with all my health problems. It’s been 11 months since I lost Jason and the pain is still so raw and unbearable. I’m barely functioning. Jason was my full time carer aswell as my hubby and helped me with my medications and injections and now I’m completely lost and terrified. I hope things start to look up for you. You’re not alone and people on here are so caring and understanding. I’m always here if you need to talk. I know that sometimes it helps to talk to a stranger.