Feeling lonley

I miss my partner so much i cry every day. As i miss him so. I feel it more first thing in the morning and when I come home from work i just cry.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for you. Mine passed in 1st February and I’ve cried every day bar one. It’s at the front of your mind all the time, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes it is i just feel numb all the time i may be laughing on the outside but inside i feel so sad i miss my beloved so much.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.
I lost my husband 23rd February. I too cry every day, somedays more than others.
I don’t know if well ever get a day when there are no tears, but they don’t always seem to last so long now. It depends what sparked them off. Sometimes I cry like a baby, other times it’s wracking sobs and sometimes its more of a little grizzle.
Inside I’m crying all the time, I miss him so much. I really don’t know how I’m going to move forward. But I know I’ve got to.

Love and big hugs x

1 Like

Thank you for your message .i just couldn’t stop crying last night i eventually got to sleep i just feel sad all the time inside im also crying inside also. Sometimes at work i feel like crying but try to take deep breaths to calm me down a bit. But im still in mourning for my beloved :sleepy:

3 Likes

Im the same when i get home from work i just have a good cry as I miss my beloved so much.