Feeling lost

Hi everyone
I’m Jeannette and new to the group I lost my dad on 20 march this year I just feel lost I have tried to speak to my husband how I feel but he is struggling with his own grief after losing his dad just over a year ago he is stronger than me I’m really struggling I’m trying to hold things together for my children and grandchildren but what I really want to do is scream I really don’t know what to do I can’t even cry and I don’t know why I can’t and feel guilty for not crying please , has anyone else felt like this I feel I can’t cope anymore

2 Likes

Hi, I’m really sorry for your loss. It’s so hard . I’ve been feeling really sad tonight though it’s over a year since my mum died. I often feel like I need to scream, or do something to make myself feel better but I don’t know what. It’s just hard and you have to keep going, and I’ve found that very slowly bits of joy and fun creep back in to life to mix in with the grief.

Hi
Thank you so much for your uplifting words I am trying to be happy as I have grandchildren they take my mind of things but then when they go home that’s when things go round in my head I’m hoping Christmas toy shopping will keep my mind of things at least for a little while

1 Like