Feeling low

Hi Tray

I hope you are feeling a bit better today. I was so sad to read how you have been feeling as have been feeling very low myself this week too.

My next door neighbour asked me in for a drink last night unexpectedly which was lovely and turned into dinner with her and her family. I left fairly early as it was a family celebration of the daughter’s birthday who I have known since she was a child. Her Mum had made her a cake and I came home and felt so sad I would never have that again myself.

I am feeling so sad today, I don’t think I ever knew what it was like to be so unhappy as I have since my Mum died.

Anyway what I want to say is however you may be feeling, you still have your lovely memories of your Mum so you can be together with those. Others have suggested ringing Samaritans so I hope you did or found some way to get through the night. If you still are feeling bad tomorrow would your Doctor be able to see you, ask for an emergency appointment and don’t take no for an answer!

I think you have mentioned in previous posts having a dog. Would a cuddle with him or her help? I am going for a walk in a minute in the sun. No dog for me but can enjoy other peoples.

Mel

Hi ,Neil I would like to think Bobs hasnt left but I think he as.Today Im suppose to feel better because the suns out according to friends…some people say the most silly things.
Its Sunday and I hate it ,everybody sat in the garden laughing and I feel so lonely .

Hi Daughter2tall, I am really sorry to read that you are feeling so lonely this afternoon. I know what you mean about the weather. I still can’t really enjoy it knowing my wife isn’t here to enjoy it with me, especially as the garden was her design. I did the work but she decided where things went. The daffodils we planted still look good but I can’t help feeling sad when I see them. If you don’t mind a private message I will explain why I think you will feel Bobs presence again. I know how keenly you are missing him after just a few weeks, but the feeling won’t last for ever.

Hi Sue - I totally agree. We are lonely only for 1 person and the more people are around us, the lonelier it feels.