Feeling sad over losing my lovely sister Geraldine

Feeling sad over losing my lovely sister Geraldine

1 Like

Hello @Pedroangel ,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your sister Geraldine. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.
Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.
Take care,

Alex

I totally understand your pain i lost my beautiful Sister on 13th May she fought so hard but she didnt stand a chance. I am full of sadness and anger, she could have been saved , but for the incompetence of the doctors and nhs…our lives will never be the same xx

2 Likes

I’m sorry about your sister. This is all new to me but I find it comforting to share my loss and grief with this community. Tell me about your Sister. Vicky was my sister and I feel the hardest thing is getting use to her not being here. She has been with me since day one, that’s what so special about sisters and brothers, there from the very beginning. .best of all to you

2 Likes

Thinking of you. Geraldine is a lovely name

Sue

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister, Geraldine. Sisters can have such a special bond. I lost my sister, Joy, in January quite unexpectedly. She was my soulmate and my best friend. I miss her everyday and often don’t know how I can go on without her. My family reaches out to her husband often, from who she was separated, and I reach out to him too, but I sometimes feel overlooked. She was the brightest star in my life, and no one seems to understand that or how much I miss her because I wasn’t her spouse or her child. I wish you comfort and support in your grief. You are special because you are her sister–please know that.

1 Like