Feeling sad

Oh Liz, Roger sounded lovely xx now i have just tested positive for COVID, i blame all the hugs that everyone gave me on Wednesday.

Im going to bed now as i feel shocking. Please keep intouch, talking with you today as really helped me.

Love

Shelley xx

1 Like

Thankyou Shelley

I thought he was lovely, but I would wouldnt I, I love him so much.

Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™ve got covid. Go to bed and stay there until you feel well.

I will keep in touch. Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve helped you

Sending a massive (covid free) hug
Love Liz x x

Thank you Liz

I feel really poorly with this horrible Covid thing!

Now i can understand why Harry didnā€™t push to see the doctors back in February, because he had not felt well since he had the vaccines, he put it down to them at first.

Leukaemia starts off with night sweating and joint pain (exactly what im going through).

I miss him more today than ever, as he would be looking after me ( always did when i ever got ill with a cold)

I hope today is a good one for you Liz.

Love and hugs

Shelley xx

1 Like

Hi Shelley

Sorry youā€™re feeling so ill. Is this the first time youā€™ve had it? I only had it once and it was awful. The first 3 days were the worst.
I hope you get over it quickly.

I know what you mean about Harry not being there to look after you, Roger was so good when I was ill, even when we had covid (we both had it together) he looked after me.
I do dread getting ill now.

The best thing for you is plenty of bed rest, which is probably all you feel like doing anyway. Try to sleep as much as you can and drink plenty.

Iā€™ll be thinking of you today and just wish there was something I could do to help

Love and a big big hug
Liz x x

1 Like

Hi Liz

I have had once before, but it just feels so much worse this time.

Maybe because Harry isnt here?.

Im going back to sleep now, you just replying is such a support Liz, :heartbeat: i dont feel so alone

Lots of love, wont send you a hug, i dont want you to feel like i do!

Shelley xx

1 Like

So sorry that youā€™re feeling ill. Covid really is horrible. We all had it and it really wipes you out. I dread getting ill, I donā€™t know what would happen to my daughter if I wasnā€™t well enough to care for her.
Look after yourself, we are all thinking of you.
Hugs xx

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

Seems like everything is so hard at the moment. And now i get Covid.

Big hugs xxx

1 Like

Youā€™re not alone Shelley,
Weā€™re all here for you.

Iā€™ll leave you to sleep now
Message when you feel up to it

Big hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Hugs Shellbells i have a sore throat and a chest infection at the moment . I am feeling very low at the moment .i think its because of the grief our immune system isnt working properly. Xxx

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon Jo

I think youā€™re right, grief leaves us so vulnerable to everything.
Big hugs

Liz x x

Ty Liz i an feelings pretty rough at the moment . It doesnt help been alone does it. Xxx

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t Jo.
So far Iā€™ve stayed well but I dread being ill. Like you with Gra, Roger always looked after me if I was unwell.
Now we have to learn to look after ourselves
Big hugs
X x

Your not wrong Liro, Like Roger Gra would have taken care of me cooking drinks etc. Omg do I miss him my heart aches all day everyday. I would give anything for one more day with him. Xxx

2 Likes

W will all echo that Jo x x

Hi Shelley.
I was just wondering you are.
We havenā€™t heard from you for a while

Hope youā€™re ok

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Hello Liz

Im still feeling ill. I havenā€™t managed to get out of bed for nearly 48hrs.

I hate Covid!, :unamused:

I think ive been in and out of sleep, dreams have been real, where Iā€™m back to the night when Harry died. Ive taken paracetamol to keep my temperature down. But wow this is one hell of another journey I could do well without.

Enough about my troubles Liz. What are you going to do today, the sun is out. I hope you have the strength (even if its only for me) to do something that can put a little smile in your heart :heart:?

Thank you for caring

Love

Shelley xx

1 Like

Morning Shelly i hope youvsoon feel better , i have had covid twice its awful. Xxx

Thank you xx

Oh Shelley Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re so poorly.
I hope I didnā€™t disturb your sleep
Thatā€™ll be the best thing for you at the moment.
You seem to be having a real good dose of covid. Hopefully youā€™ll start to feel better soon.

Iā€™m not going to keep on but hopefully to cheer you a bit. My daughter, son-in-law and one of my Grandaughters are coming for dinner.
So Iā€™ll be fine.

Now try to get back to sleep and get rid of that awful covid!.

Iā€™ll wait to hear from you so I wont disturb you again

Love and hugs
Liz x x :heart:

1 Like

Hi Liz

No you didnā€™t disturb me at all.

Thank you for your kind words. You enjoy your day,

I know i dont know you, but i can imagine that Roger would love to see you with a smile on your face enjoying time with your family in the sun.

Take very good care, im going to sleep now.

Lots of love :heart:

Shelley xx

1 Like