Feeling so lost withoutyou

Its been 185 days since I lost you pauline. I miss you so much every second of everyday. my heart is broken I love you with every fibre of my being. our hearts and souls are joined as one and I’m nothing but empty without you. I don’t know how to go on without you. I try everyday but the thoughts are always there that I don’t to withoutyou. I keep trying everyday and think to myself each day I get through is a day closer to being with you again. but I’m tired babe the pain is relentless never ending. I feel so empty lost lonely and worthless. I love you and our furbabies so much I look at them and think I can’t give up. but I’m half the person I was I feel so weak and deflated. I have never felt so much pain in my life ever before. you gave me the best years of my life and gave me the best gift in the world your love. I will always love you and want you and need you and miss you. your my soulmate my best friend my lover my life partner and there will never be another. you my darling are my life be at peace my beautiful angel. just know I love you and I will never stop loving you. always yours xxxxx

7 Likes

Aww Casey, your words are beautiful and I can hear the depth of your pain for Pauline. I’m so sorry you feel the relentless pain, despair and yearning for Pauline. I come on this site and know we are not alone with our pain for our loved one, at times I feel I am on my own, but I’m not, there is so many people in pain just like you and me. It’s hard getting through each day constantly thinking of our loved one, we take tiny steps forward each day, sometimes we halt but then we try again and that’s all we can do. I’m so glad you have your furbabies to keep going, Pauline wouldn’t want you to give up as she loved your furbabies too. Grieving for our loved one is painful but my MIL says in time we think of good memories which will give us comfort, we will always miss them but we carry on in our different life. I always try hard to think, we are not alone with our grief. I hope you have support. Do you meet people when walking your dog. I walk my puppy and everyday theres always someone I can chat with.
Take one day at a time Casey. Its been 10 months without my Marti and I have some days that are a tiny bit easier.
I hope you have support too.
Amy xx

1 Like

@Amylost hi Amy thanks I’m sorry you are going through this pain to and everyone else who is going through it. sometimes I see people when I’m out with my dog cara and we might chat for a few minutes. but the only support I get is on here. this site really is a lifeline for me and I’m grateful for all the support on here and it does help talking to those who understand.

1 Like

This is exactly how I feel after losing my Husband of 54 years. Nothing will ever be the same but it is so hard carrying on without him. He was my whole life and I feel so empty and lost without him. It seems an eternity since the end of June when he died. People say it will get better with time. It seems to have gotten worse. I am so fed up with crying but can’t stop.

Death is nothing, it does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room
Nothing has happened
Everything remains exactly as it was
I am I and You are you and the old life we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still
Call me by that old familiar name
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used
Put no difference into your tone
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name ever be the household word that it always was
Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was
There is absolute and unbroken continuity
What is this death but a negligible accident?
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner
All is well
Henry Scott Holland

4 Likes

It’s a year for me since my wonderful husband of 44years died I still cry every day but not as much but the pain will never go away take care x x x

Hi Casey, so sorry to hear of your loss, your words brought tears to my eyes, they are such a loving expression of your deep feelings for the person you lost and and the deep pain you are going through. My thoughts are with you…… and a big hug

@Carol8 hi Carol thankyou I am so very sorry for your losses my thoughts are with you. I hope you have support around you. Thankyou again for your kind words and the hug and I’m sorry I brought tears to your eyes sending hugs

1 Like