Feeling useless

Think I’m also having a mid life crisis, seriously thinking about getting a tattoo but have opted for a temporary one first. Mum would probably have been shocked.

3 Likes

I’ve got a tattoo. It’s a tiger cub on my right shoulder. My hubby paid for it about 12 years ago

2 Likes

Victoria22 .go for it.tattoo wise the temporary ones wear off too quickly.but i can see what your doing and trying it out first

2 Likes

I agree. Have one done. I’m in the process of sorting another one out. Want to get it for my birthday. A treat to myself. I know what I want. Just got to decide on what design

2 Likes

This is the one im thinking of, mam loved daffodils

5 Likes

I was thinking of a snowflake as they are so beautiful

1 Like

That’s really nice and no two snowflakes are the same

2 Likes

I’m such a fan of tattoos. I had my first one at 50 and now have 15!! Alan used to say he was my bear and we always went to sleep with his hand on my hip so I have an appointment to have a bears paw print on my hip. I can’t wait! So, of course, I would say don’t hesitate to have them done. Good luck x

4 Likes

I’m a fan of lord of the rings and that sort of fantasy. I’m going to get a bracelet tattooed with hubby’s name in elfin

2 Likes

OMG that’s perfect! 100% go for it x

2 Likes

Wow that’s original, great idea xx

2 Likes

I have 5 tattoos. Much as i would like another couple i have to hold off until the surgery on my right below knee amputation site

2 Likes

Do you have an idea of what tattoo you’re going to get

1 Like

Not sure yet

1 Like

Any news on your operation yet.
What tattoos have you got so far

1 Like

Maybe kind of incorporate the op site? Alan had abdo scars and was planning on having buttons or zips put over them. How fabulous!

1 Like

Mags66 no idea on the op date .one with my knickname pugs iron maiden Eddie other one is a gorilla wearing a sleeveless denim jacket and carpe simia .was thinking of one with sues name in the design

1 Like

Like the sound of the one with Sue’s name in. That would be great. What design would you do

1 Like

Not sure at the minute

1 Like

I’ve just ordered some temporary tattoos from Ink Box to see how I feel about the idea of having a tattoo, that way if I don’t like it, I’m not stuck with it forever xx

2 Likes