Feeling very lonely

I lost my Husband through a accidental fall five weeks ago, i am so lonely although I
do have some support, I find myself bursting into tears more now than when he passed away.

1 Like

Hi, I am so sorry to read about your husband and my thoughts and love go out to you. Grief is funny because it doesn’t know any rules so crying more now is not un-normal, it’s just grief.
Everyone on here will tell you the same, we really just have to make the best of it and hope tomorrow will be good. Remember what he would want you to do and take things slowly, there’s no rush. Be kind to yourself and try to look after yourself because right now you are very vulnerable. Sending love and blessings S xx

2 Likes

Thank you so much Susie for your reply, I am trying to get through day to day but I am scared and very nervous, I worry about the future so much. love to you x

Hi introx sorry for your loss I have no magic words to make the world seem a better place this grief is a terrible place to find ourselves. I’m further down the line 8 months to be precise but still find myself crying at silly things and the lonleyness continues I have recently joined a berevement group and am looking for volunteer work to fill in the long days it’s the nights that are the worst.
All I can say is to take one day at a time and don’t beat yourself up for feeling as you do.
John

2 Likes