Feeling

I’ve lost a few people in my life and I accepted those losses. But for some reason this one I can’t. I know my brother is gone but then I can’t accept that fact. He passed away in August 2022. And when I think about it trying to remind myself that he is gone a get these really intense chest pains that only go when I believe he’s still here. I don’t know what to do anymore. People have said it could be anxiety and that I need meditation

3 Likes

Sorry for the lost of your brother i have lost a few people i lost 3 uncles and a autie i also lost my Dad and i lost my Mum oct 2019 to cancer then found out in march 2021 my husband also had cancer he lost his battle with it oct 2022 and the pain i feel is like nothing i have ever felt before i have been told to talk to my doctor about it as i am not eating alot or sleeping much been told they may want to put me on meditation to help with my eating and sleeping

2 Likes

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I had similar pains when I lost my daughter nearly 5 years ago. I was sent for various scans etc and the consultant thought I may have had a small heart attack brought on by grief. After many tests and six months of medication, the scans were all back to normal. I was told it was probably Broken Heart Syndrome which is a very real condition. I think it is definitely worth getting checked out.

3 Likes