Finding it very hard cope .

Hello I lost my mum in January this year it was the worst day of my life . I can’t get it out of my head when I seen my mum . Then 6 weeks after that I lost my grandad who was my mums dad also her brother past away . It is so hard with out my mum I try ever day but all I want is to be with my mum . And have a hug and sit a speak to her like we did every day .
I am sorry I could write a lot more but I don’t know what I can write .

Hi Trigger,

I’m so sorry to hear that you lost your Mum this year and that you’re having such a difficult time at the moment. It’s painful to lose a loved one, even more so losing your Grandad and uncle so soon after your Mum. I know what you mean when you say it was the worst day of your life, it was for me when my Mum died too. I do understand what you’re going through.

The community is a place where you can write as much or as little as you like. There will always be someone who will listen & understand how you’re feeling. You’re not alone here.

Keep talking to us & take care. Trudy x

1 Like

Thank you for your message trudy I am having a really hard time at the moment . I am not copeing in a bad way I just want my mum and to be with her . Every day is getting harder she wa’s take to soon . I spoke to her the day and night before . I got a phone call of my dad the morning after . And he told me I didn’t believe it and I still don’t. all the things that my mum fighted with in health and then this accident to her away from us all . I keep say why . I site there looking at my phone that she will phone me and tell me she loves me . :frowning: x

Hi Trigger,

I completely understand what you’re going through, I lost my mum on May 24th and it feels like a huge part of me has been severed. I miss her hugs and phone calls, I’d always give her a ring when I was having a bad day and she would always make me feel better. Monday was a bad day and I just broke down because I needed to talk to her so much. It’s so hard and feels such an injustice, my mum was only 63, she should of had another 20 years but I feel robbed, now she’s going to miss the big mile stones in my life and it just breaks my heart. Even looking at stuff like work e-mails sent before May 17th (day she collapsed at home) I think - when I was writing that my mum was still alive, and I get angry at myself for not knowing what was gonna happen even though no one could of possibly known, I say to myself you should of been with her, it feels like you’re stuck and there’s no way out.

I went off a bit in the last paragraph, but my point is you’re not alone. I have never been a spiritual or religious person, but my mum has shown signs that she is still around, I never really fully believed in spirits until now. Your mother, just like mine, is watching us, and nobody we truly love is never really gone. They may be out of sight but never out of our hearts, and they’re all around us wherever we go <3

x

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply still finding it very hard .