First birthday

My nan raised me and was the only family i had. She passed away in December last year. Today is her birthday and it just hurts. It feels so wrong she isnt here with me, eating cake and smiling.

1 Like

Hello @Amy89,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your nan. Sadly, many of our members have experienced the loss of their grandparents and will understand some of what you’re going through. You may want to connect with @Connie15 who posted this thread last night.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Seaneen

2 Likes

Please feel free to reach out! I would love to chat to somebody who knows what I’m going through x

2 Likes

Oh Amy, im so sorry your going through this, your nan sounds like a incredible person and a wonderful lady , you celebrate her birthday and have memories of her and your times together, im thinking of you, im here any time you want to talk :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi, id definitely love a chat sometime :blush: i just feel so lost, ive never lost anyone before. X

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words. She really was an incredible person. And the only person i ever had who cared for me. X

1 Like

Im sure you can talk privately on here if you want to, my mum has stage 4 bone cancer and is currently in a hospice, im broken and devastated, it would be really lovely to talk to you ,much love to you tonight :heart: xx

1 Like

Connie thats applys to you lovely xxxx

1 Like