First loss

Evening all.

At the end of january I lost my grandad. I was very lucky in that I was able to help care for him in his last week, and that gave me some lovely memories that I will be able to cherish, however I was there when he passed away which has stuck with me.
I am finding it hard to adjust since he’s been gone. My Nan and my mum live in wales and I live in the East Midlands, and my husbands been great, but I’m finding it really hard. My grandad was my father figure through my early life and I had such a close relationship to him, but now lots of things seem pointless and I truly have no idea how to cope most days, I just feel like I’m floating through.

Love to all
Harry x

Hi im so sorry for your loss it’s utterly devastating my loss is very different to yours but theres alot of people on here who will help you you better with your loss im utterly truamatised witnesing it all happen in front of my eyes my soulmate fell asleep in my arms six months and three weeks ago tomorrow afternoon im utterly heartbreakon im so so sorry for your loss in my thoughts and prayers take care of yourself as much as possible Adele x