for my soulmate Jayne

poem%201 poem%202

1 Like

They are beautiful words Ian,and just about sums up everything I am feeling.Take care,Jill x

2 Likes

thank you very much for your response Jill.and thats what I was hoping get across with those poems that those whove lost their soulmate will no doubt have feelings the same or close to those quotes.i know its my feelings about Jayne 100 percent.

1 Like

Thank you Ian for posting these beautiful words. Having lost my wife Sue less than 3 weeks ago I can identify with every word, especially regarding the deepest aspects of loss and the emotional pain described in ‘I never knew’. Thanks once again for sharing these comments. Anthony

1 Like

Ian you have got me going now, more tears I’m afraid but such lovely poems and so meaningful. I’m sure everyone on this forum can relate to these words. Thankyou
Pat

1 Like

your very welcome Anthony.so sorry for the loss of your wife.
sadly there are lots of us on here who know exactly how you are feeling.
its a struggle getting through each day.
regards
ian

1 Like

hi Pat
I cry every time I read anything Jayne wrote to me,and these poems have the same effect as they express how much Jayne meant and the sense of loss that cannot be measured.sorry Pat that these poems made you weep.
I cannot read any of them without being overwhelmed with emotions especially thinking of Jayne and how much she means to me.
regards
ian

Many thanks Ian, I am very glad I have found this Support Forum and all the lovely supportive comments. Anthony