Four weeks in.

I’ll be staying with his family for a few nights around the funeral. I’m glad I didn’t stay down there up till now though because I know I can live here on my own now and I know I still feel at home here even though he’s not here :broken_heart: Now I know that I can live alone I’ll be more accepting of help and support. One of my main worries about staying with others or having someone stay here was putting off being alone would maybe delay my grief a bit and then I would have a massive shock to the system later on.
Aww I’d love a dog but it’s difficult with work, it must help get you out and about as well :slight_smile:

What’s that like? Is it a similar site to this?

Depending on your age if you are under 50 you can join for a small fee and there is other people who have lost partners under 50 years old . I have spoken to several other women and we chat on a regular basis now. It helps when someone understands your pain.

1 Like

Is that WAY @Taz21 . Im on that but dont think im doing it right. I use it on facebook a little but the forum isnt as ‘chatty’ as here… (Not sure chatty is the right word but you know what i mean)

Hi Skip
I actually messaged member via their meaage facility and members came back with to me sharing phone numbers. Im not on Facebook so i havent looked at it. I have been chatting to 2 other widows who lost their husbands young and suddenly. Try messageing people individually

Ok thanks @Taz21 might try that x