Funeral Today

Today i feel like im falling apart. Its the day is say goodbye to my beloved husband of 25 years together 30 .
I am feeling so angry with everyone and everything, im am sick of hearing im at the end of a phone, when i really need someone, they’re not here . Honestly though I’ve not much family, but hes one of 7 they talk amongst themselves, but dont contact me .
All i really want is him though, the pain is overwhelming. I really don’t want to do this ,but inside i know i must. For everyone elsse it seems to be a closure . A way to move on ,how can i without him . He was my everything. I dont see a way through it .

4 Likes

My condolences my dear take heart everything will be fine again just believe

My heart goes out to you.
I’m sure it will turn out ok

@Heartshredded
I feel for you, and hope that today gives you some comfort. I had to wait over 5 weeks for the funeral and was dreading it, but it was so much better than expected. I was in a daze the whole time and didn’t even see half the people that were there. Thinking of you today.

1 Like

Thinking of you. I felt the same before the funeral. I did it for my husband and for myself. Totally understand the family situation as I had the same. Sending you hugs x

Dear @Heartshredded
Thinking of you today, and tomorrow, and the coming days, weeks and months.
You will get through because your husband will be with you… guiding you, keeping you strong, loving you.

Don’t worry about anyone else.
He may have been their brother, cousin, son , whatever…
You were his wife, he choose you.
You shared things and secrets noone else will ever know. And that’s very special.
Keep that thought.

Love, hugs and strength
:yellow_heart::hugs::pray:

1 Like

Thinking of you x

Sorry to read this. There’s no easy answer.
Do everything you can to honour him, and put your armour on. You will need it.
Sending best wishes and hope everything went as planned for the service. You may find it therapeutic in some way.