Funeral

Hello not sure how to write this, so apologize if not correct.
My Dad recently passed away and it’s he’s funeral tomorrow. Is it normal for my body to feel like it’s shaking , trembling inside ? I can’t shift it, checked it’s not Covid , Blood Pressure ok , Blood Sugers ok, … Just have this constant trembling feeling, almost numb like.
Any advice please to stop this feeling or make it easier to cope or is it all to do with what’s to come ?
Thankyou

2 Likes

First I want to say how sorry I am for your loss

You are feelings right now is how we all have felt
I too was just like you numb yes shaking crying didn’t think I could cry anymore !
Hopefully tomorrow you are able to say goodbye to your dad
Remember the good times you had with him
Then it’s a case of living with the loss which isn’t easy sorry :cry:
It will come in waves some days your ok
Then out of the blue it just hits you the grief of loosing someone that you loved
I loss my husband 3 years ago then my mum 2 years ago
I have to be honest I am not the person I use to be
You learn to cope but I will always be heartbroken
A piece of me died when my husband died
And I have never grieved for my mum - think my body knew I couldn’t cope
So please just take every day as it comes
You will do what you need to do to help you get through this terrible loss
And hopefully with time you too can learn to cope with it

I wish you all the best tomorrow
Sending my love
Xx

1 Like

Thankyou so much for you’re reply, I shall take on board you’re kind words of support and try to get through the service tomorrow best I can.
God Bless

@C0bra

I had my mums funeral today so can empathise with how you are feeling. I awoke this morning and my whole body was shaking uncontrollably x I felt so sick and exhausted even though I did actually sleep ok.
I didn’t think I was going to be strong enough to get through today but somehow I did and I’m sure you’ll find inner strength to do the same.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow and we’re all here for you x

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for you’re support and for sharing with me. My condolences to you and you’re family. Take Care x

1 Like