We sure do , a little bit of humour is good for the soul. Hugs Jo xxx

5 Likes

Hi Jo

How you doing?
Haven’t spoken for a while

Liz x x

1 Like

Morning Liz
I am still struggling but just trying to take one day at a time.I am still very lonely and the tears fall readily but I am just taking the no tear periods as a win.
Hope you are ok .
Hugs Jo xxx

1 Like

Morning Jo

Like you I’m getting there, still have tears but not the uncontrollable sobbing of earlier days.
We have no choice but to try and move on do we?

Have the best day you can

Lovexand hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

I am sitting here in floods of tears (mornings are not good) and on my 'phone appears a picture of a sunrise with the words “no matter how hard the storm the sun will always rise again”.
I would love to believe this but at the moment all I can think of is - my sunshine was taken away 12 weeks ago and it’s been “storm clouds” ever since.
My birthday tomorrow, 12 weeks to the day since my Bill left me. I’ll get through it, I have no choice, but I know the tears are going to fall, as they are at the moment.
I feet like the sun in my life will never shine again. :broken_heart:
Sending my love and hugs to everyone and hoping you are, maybe, in a better place. :heart::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

8 Likes

Oh @Harriet4Bill

I’m so sorry you’re feeling so low.

Just remember we’re here and we will all support you

Thinking of you

Big big hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

Morning Harriet I find both mornings and nights the worst,I never thought I could feel so sad lonely and lost as I do.
Even when I am with ppl I still feel lonely, the best part of me is no longer here.
I hope we all find some happiness one day.
Hugs Jo xxxx

5 Likes

Hi Jo. I knew it would be difficult but I never, in my wildest dreams, thought it would be this hard. To love someone so much and suddenly they’re not there is :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:.
I know we all feel the same. I would have done anything for my Bill. I would have given him the world if I could and now I can’t do anything. Maybe I’m being over dramatic but life is pointless now.
I’m repeating myself again - so sorry.

6 Likes

Don’t be sorry about repeating yourself Harriet we are here for you. Sending you a hug🫂
Jane

4 Likes

Hi Harriet,
You have nothing to apologise for,that big rock you saw heading down the hill towards you after your husband died has turned into an avalanche,I know sometimes you can hardly breathe and pain can be overwhelming,I think after 20 weeks I have taken a very tiny baby step so maybe there is a glimmer of hope.
No matter how many times you repeat your friends on here will always support you.
A big cyber hug Ron.

7 Likes

Thank you, Ron. :people_hugging::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Thank you, Jane

5 Likes

Hi Harriet
Please don’t be sorry about repeating yourself, I do it all the time to everyone I meet/chat to.
I never thought it would be this hard either and just when you think you are feeling ok, the awful jitters and tearfulness comes back.
Much love to you and to all the people on here who we know understand. Xx

5 Likes

Hi harriet i went back to work today had to come home.
It is too much for any of us. I repeat myself all the time in here. I dread the comong months i really do. But we have to try goodness knows how dont know who was more nervous or them. X

4 Likes

Hi ron
We all beed something in our lives. Glad your back. Work awful had to leave early not too sure what on earth i will be doing as this has completely stopped me.in my tracks i didnt know what seasoning logs were so had to ask someone didnt want to appear dumb asking you x

3 Likes

@Rosiejack I have been thinking about you today wondering how you were getting on.
Sorry it was awful for you. Sending a hug🫂

2 Likes

Hi Rosiejack
It must have been so daunting for you today, but you did it, even though you had to go home.
Hope you can have a restful evening. Nothing seems easy any more does it, but knowing so many people are going through such difficult, upsetting times makes us want to carry on.
Lots of love x

2 Likes

Thank you,it’s not a dumb question at all some things you know by making mistakes (and I’ve made plenty) i am sorry work hasn’t gone well for you,I know it’s difficult try and take your time over things.
Best of luck Ron.

2 Likes

Hi Rajay and all
I am back tomorrow. Couldnt even remember my passwords or logging on. Just felt like a newbie. Once I get sorted will have to leave i think. And do something I can enjoy. In thr park with jack. Calmed abit now bless him. Notiing prepares you for any of this. Thank you for your kond thoughts and messages x

5 Likes