Gordon

I there.its gordon still finding things hard trying to save my friendship with a lovely lady it’s difficult at time moment to find the right words I know what I want to say but I have not sorted it yet!

Dear @Buster67

You are still in the early stages of grief and it is so easy to say the wrong things and make hasty decisions due to grieving.

Take one day at a time and follow your heart. Having a solid friendship with someone is special and not many people have that while they grieve. Do what is right for you. Be open and honest with your friend. I am sure she will understand to how you are feeling.

Take care.

Pepsi

1 Like

Thank you.so much so many people on here in a worse situation than me so glad I joined it is helping me so much

2 Likes

Me again Gordon. I’m popping up everywhere this morning. It’s like waiting for a bus - you wait ages and then two or more come along at once…:rofl:

Seriously though, that’s a lovely response from Pepsi. :blush:

1 Like

Most deffo taken them kind words on board Kate thank you stay safe :mask: I got service on now remember all our fallen heroes

3 Likes

Thanks pepsi for your kind words

1 Like

Hi Kate since your kind words I have got a more positive thinking about things I got hope.now since joining this group thanks so much take care

That’s great to hear Gordon. Keep on keeping on. :wink:

Thanks Kate words go a long way Kate thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hope you have had a good Christmas Katie I got a through the day hopefully a better new year my friend and I parted company my gri f was too much for her so back on my own it was too soon I need to time to put my life back together hopefully I will get back here in time happy new year Katie all the best for 2023;:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Gordon. I’m pleased you managed to get through Christmas. As for the New Year, I think the best we can hope for is one which brings us an element of peace.