Greatful

I am so grateful for that I tuned into the Lorraine show yesterday on ITV when Lisa Riley talked about her podcast interview i listened to her interview and automatically could connect to what she was saying about her grief tuning into the podcast resulted in being directed me to Sue Ryder forum.

Although I have just started bereavement councelling I was searching for a support forum that I where when I am feeling like how I was today I can connect with others who are or have been or going through the grieving process that will never go away people that will understand my my pain and not judge me.

Thank you everyone

1 Like

Hi Tillwemeetagain

I love your username ID it is so comforting

Thank you for your response and making me feel so welcomed in this forum I am so greatful for the support advice and encouragement from others who truly understand the grieving process and the effects it has on us and to hear learn and share the different coping mechanisms that we use to get through each day.

Hi Tillwemeetagain

Yes life has and will never be the same which I am experiencing now it horrible.

Is it normal to switch between the different stages of greif throughout this journey sometimes there are days I am happy days I am tearful and crying non stop sometimes angry and frustrated however never in denial but keep asking the question “why”

Hi Tillwemeetagain

Thank you for answering my question I will just go with the day and what comes with it. I keep saying to people I am taking it “One day one hour one minute one second at a time” whenever people ask me “how are you” which upsets me their is always this vacant look on their face or they go silent or dismiss what I have just said hey we don’t know what we will be felling from one minute to the next.

Hi Tillwemeetagain

Good on you with the way you stop people like this to shut their mouth as you said they could not handle it if you were to tell them how you really felling.

Keep doing what helps you to go through your personal individual greif they will never understand until it happens to them

1 Like

Hi all
Talking about loss is something I resisted when I lost my wife Jackie almost 2 years ago. I have to say I got that one spectacularly wrong as it only amplifies grief and feelings of isolation , loneliness and all the other complex emotions that grief generates. Best wishes to all who find themselves in this emotional roller coaster.
Regards jim4

1 Like