Greving

Hi how do I cope with lose 2 baby’s and I’ve now been told I can’t have kids I just don’t no who to talk to or what to do

1 Like

Hello @Kayley1

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your losses and your recent news. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

There are other organisations that also provide support for baby loss, which you may also want to have a look at. These are Tommy’s and Sands.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Eleanor

Hi Kayley I am so sorry for your losses and the very sad news about not being able to have any further children. Grief is a very painful process and I am still learning myself how to navigate it. I have no advice but I can tell you that getting through an hour at a time is an achievement for me. Life will go on but differently. Someone told me that our bodies are just vessels and that our spirits continue on. I have no idea if that is true but I do take comfort in believing there is more than just this life and that my mum is watching over me all the time. Sending you virtual hugs x

1 Like