Grief and work

Hi @Moonbab444
I actually do a lot of meditation, its the only way I get to sleep. I’ve heard of reiki, how does that work?
Thanks xx

@Ally6, I am a energy healer and i can say without reiki it would of been worse for me. My advise is to have an open mind. Its very relaxing :relieved:

1 Like

I have gone back to work today as i felt it was time. It’s been good, everyones been supportive. Just want to say that when you feel ready to do things, like work etc, your body and mind will just know. Dont push yourselves. Hope your all having a better day x

1 Like

That’s good news, im thinking of going back in 2 weeks time but on reduced hours as I’m making a continuous effort to slow down and make more time for myself
Xx

1 Like

@Pixiecat thats great :+1:

Oh my im so sorry i thought it was standard 2 weeks bereavement leave as thats what i got when my brother passed i couldnt comprehend going back after 2 days hope you get some help and support

I lost my sister a few weeks ago and the pain I can’t explain. I can’t do my work properly anymore before I was competent. I’m really struggling but I know my big Sis wouldn’t see me like this but I can’t help it. I feel I can’t or be bothered to do anything. However tomorrow I will try to be me. Feeling your pain and I’m still weeping![quote=“Moonbab444, post:1, topic:82831, full:true”]
Hi
I am new here, didnt think i would post anything but you all seem so kind and helpful.

I lost my sister over a week ago. I am devasted as it was sudden. Work only pay me for two days and then one for the funeral. I feel that going back to work is scary and i dont know if i can deal with this overwhelming feeling of loss. I am only going back to work because i dont get paid and bills still come regardless! I dont know what to do as its only early days. I do have some savings but i can’t live of them forever. Anyone else gone or going through same?
[/quote]

Hi @Stephan
I’m so sorry for your loss.
I was just wondering how you was doing at work, hopefully ok. I’m going back on reduced hours on Monday and i can feel myself getting anxious.
It’s a very hard road we are all on with grief, I only hope you are doing well on it, it’s just a day at a time
Take care :heart: