Grief group south wales

Hello everyone,

It’s really great to see how you are all supporting each other.

I just wanted to share a little reminder about staying safe online.

The reason we encourage people to keep communications within the community is because we have staff and moderators looking after the space here which helps it stay a safe and supportive platform. When this is taken offline or outside of the community, we can no longer keep you and our members safe.

Our terms and conditions ask you not to publish your contact details or identifying information on our site to protect your own privacy and security.

As Facebook profiles are not anonymous, we’d just ask that any links to Facebook groups are shared privately in order to protect your privacy. Sharing the above screenshot is okay as your profile can’t be accessed from it.

You are able to send a private message to multiple users, like this:

You can also add people into the private chat after you’ve sent the first message by clicking the plus button:

PM3

I hope you can see where we’re coming from with this - please do let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Seaneen

1 Like

I’ve just looked for it but I can’t find it? That’s odd because lots of other private groups pop up on my Facebook :thinking:

I dont know why its not visible il hace a look x