Grief Pride

Your words and sentiment are absolutely beautiful… Grief keeps us close to our love who enriched us and nourished us keeping us safe…

1 Like

Don’t give up hope of getting decent tradesman, there are still some out there but you need to really hold your nerve. I got a young lad who lives nearby who cleared out badly needing done gutters, & replaced a roof tile both for less than a third of telephone quote from rogue.
I also have an amazing gardner (I do most myself, it’s huge) who has a real passion for his work & wildlife. Both have restored my faith in menkind.

Thank you for your truth and sharing, I liked the words and I also own my grief and it is the measure of our love and I will do my best to live the best life in his shadow, in his footstep and in his honour. Because I feel he was put into my world even though it was a short time, it was the best time ever and he taught me how to live and love and how to love some back too.

1 Like

That’s exactly how I feel Jodel. I am and will always be married to my Lenny I will never take my wedding band off. Just because he is physically gone, he is so very very alive in my mind and heart.
Barbara❤️

2 Likes

I wish you peace. :cry::heart:
Barbara

1 Like