Grief support in Glasgow

Hello I’m just wondering if anyone would like to get together for a coffee and some support by chatting to others who are in the same predicament. As I find there is nothing in Glasgow for people who need to maybe talk or be around others who understand what we are going through. Let me know if it’s ok to post this want sure but I think it would help others with some group support x

1 Like

I live outside Glasgow but i do think it sounds a great idea to meet …

Hello @ElizabethLo, I’m just letting you know that it’s okay to post this, and I hope you are able to find the support you need.

I would just like to share a little reminder about protecting your privacy and meeting offline. The reason we encourage people to keep communications within the community is because we have staff and moderators looking after the space here which helps it stay a safe and supportive platform. When this is taken offline outside of the community, we can no longer keep you and our members safe.

Our terms and conditions ask you not to publish your contact details or identifying information on our site to protect your own privacy and security.

Please remember that this is a public community, so remaining anonymous is the best way to stay safe.

If you’d like to contact members more privately, you can send them a private message through the site. For more information on how to use private messages, please see our help section.

If you’d like to start a private group chat with other members who’d like to meet up in Glasgow, for example, you are able to send a private message to multiple users, like this:

You can also add people into the private chat after you’ve sent the first message by clicking the plus button:

PM3

I hope this is helpful - take care,

Seaneen

1 Like

Im just outside glasgow too but I think it might help and willing to give it a go. Glasgow is fine for me.