Grief

I am missing my wife jannie so mush today its just so unbearable think I need some help can’t stop crying

1 Like

So sorry Ron that you are so broken. I was/am just the same, it’s just so very raw for you. I’m over 3 months into this horrific journey… I don’t have days were I just sobbed all day, but the tears are never far away…:pensive: sending you a hug x​:heart:

1 Like

It’s so so hard as you know I wish we could have a cuddle because you know about this pain it’s just do hard to stop crying everywhere I look in the house she is there just unbearable thankyou so much for helping xx

2 Likes

I know, I am just trying everyday to distract myself. I am still sleeping on the sofa, as I cannot bear to go into our bedroom. I try not to think to far ahead; it’s just so bleak and scary, instead it’s hour by hour, day by day… reach out anytime xx​:pensive::heart:

1 Like

I know darling it’s so hard I sleep with her best jumper it’s still got her smell on it it hurts so much been crying all day today I got angry with her because she left me does all this make any sense

1 Like

Perfect sense. I get angry with my Martin at times, mainly I talk to his photo and ask him why he left me… x😔

2 Likes

It’s a pity your so far away

1 Like