Grief

Hello my name cynthia
Last year November 16th 2024
My partner passed away in hospital
He had a long-term sickness from the day he was born in and out of hospital i find it hard to open up about my feelings and emotions feelings alot of anger build up inside
We was engaged to be married :broken_heart: my heart shattered in to pieces and lost my bestfrend we went everywhere together never apart miss him so much and wish i can see him i talk to anyone about how i feelings so i put on this brave face to cover the pain and hurt inside

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear how alone you feel. Have you got a local hospice? They may run group activities for people who have been bereaved? The one near me does local walks for people who have lost loved ones. You don’t have to have any connection with the hospice to do it. It might give you the chance to talk to people in a similar position and also just to get out of the house and some fresh air.
Hope you find something that helps in some way.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Abbie2272
I lost my husband after a short battle with cancer, on 23rd February 2024. I’m still struggling withe heartbreak, the pain and the sense of total loss.
If you can please try and get out, even a walk to the local shops and you never need to stop talking about him.
Please keep posting on here, we all understand and we all care. We’re all on the same journey
Take care
Liz

3 Likes

Thanks you for your kind words
Im not in the right frame of mind to meet people’s in a group at the present moment