Grieving 3 years on

Does anyone know of any good counsellors or sessions to go to for bereavement, I lost my cousin 3 years ago and still expect to see her or think I’ve seen her around, everyday is just numb

Sorry Bethchelsea to read of your sadness. People have had mixed experiences with Cruse Bereavement Care. I would class their service as a “listening ear” service that’s OK for Bereavement that doesn’t have complicated issues attached that need more expert attention. There is an NHS website (I’m sure it’s related to the NHS) called www.welldoing.org and I think you can pick and pay for private counsellors. I hope I have given you correct information there. You could always see your GP but their standard policy seems to be Cruse or Person Centred Counselling that you self-refer to depending on which part of the UK you live in. It’s free but Person Centred Counselling isn’t really helpful (in my experience) for grief of a particularly difficult nature. Hope you find someone you can really open up to. Kindest regards.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me, I will have a look into what you have suggested, I have already raised to the gp but was told they don’t give it out lightly, will have a look and explore the other options.
Thank you for your help.