grieving loss of our daughter

This week will be 29weeks since we lost our lovely daughter Dawn and life just isn’t the same anymore. Since we have put Dawns asheh in the garden(some with hEr nanny in her grave) my husband thinks I have got worse,but it is so nice having her close so that I can talk to her,but it is a bit upsetting everyone thinks it is too much. we have just got back from Greece ,my husband thought it would do us good,but for a few minutes when you do or go somewhere different it dies give you some reliefe but thenit hits you again,so no matter where you are it does not change.it is her birthday in july I am dreading it.just feel so lonely I miss her so much seeing and talking to her she was my rock. My other daughter seems so distant I know she has a busy life but some days I feel like I have lost two daughters no one else seems to understand.Does anyone else feel like this ? Maddie 49

Hi again Maddie.I know exactly how you are feeling.ifeel worse lately also.ifeel consumed with pain.can’t come to terms with the loss of my girl at all.can’t look at any photos of her.only a baby picture i have next to my bed.I have made a bit of a shrine.in remembrance.the pain is worse as time goes on I feel no better at all.big hugs Annette.xxxx

Hi again Maddie.I know exactly how you are feeling.ifeel worse lately also.ifeel consumed with pain.can’t come to terms with the loss of my girl at all.can’t look at any photos of her.only a baby picture i have next to my bed.I have made a bit of a shrine.in remembrance.the pain is worse as time goes on I feel no better at all.big hugs Annette.xxxx

Hi Annette nice to hear from you again, no its not getting any better,just cannot seem to get her out of my head;miss her more every day,like you cannot put her photos out,just cant stand looking at her lovely smiling face,good job she didn’t know what lay ahead,we have also done a shine in the garden with hearts with her name in the middle;its so sad that’s all we have. hugs to you xxxxxxxx

Hi again. Maddie.you say good job she didn’t know.that’swhat I have upset from my girl stopped talking of the future and I didn’t know if she knew she was terminal.if she did she didn’t let on to me.we never had the talk) it was too painful for both of us.isn’t it heart rending Maddie.hugs to you.Annette.xxxxx

Maddie49 i know exactly how u feel its been almost 8 weeks since the sudden loss of my beautiful girl kerri. I too cry all the time miss her so much n also have built a shrine at bottom of my garden with lots of wonderful lights butterflies etc… i feel like ive lost my other daughter as she hardly visits as its her way of coping not having to come in and face reality… from the moment i awake im wishing for bedtime to block out the world …will it ever get easier i ask myself but then i get scared if it does is that meaning i care less!! Im confused n heartbroken my boys 12 and 30 are trying to help and grieve in thier own way but i try to put on a front in front of them as i feel i need to somehow set an example of bravery n normality which will in all honesty will never be normal here again …wishing u well christine xx

Hello Christine, ,its nice to her from you in our harrowing time;i would like to say it gets easier but not at the moment ,everyone tells me it will the first year,vbut I think it will be forever,Dawnn has been gone 30weeks and feel its getting worse.I still feel very bitter and blame winchcester hospital for letting her down she never wanted to go back into that hospital,she always said they would kill her off and they did. They also lost more like stole her wedding ring and engagement ring she only remarried 3 years ago so she passed without her lovely rings. Been trying to keep busy,but its always there. Sorry to be so depressing ,but that’s how I feel. best wishes maddiexx

28 weeks for me, I go back to work on Monday phased return
Not that I want to
I’ve felt my grief change, 5 months ever so slightly , the rawness and overwhelming feelings been replaced with yearning and feeling of hopelessness. Doesn’t mean I’m over Antony or getting better, I cry everyday sometimes 10 times a day but it doesn’t last as long as it did. For me personally that means it changed slightly, I want my son back I say it everyday how could you die?. I have shrine next one my bed, in room pic and candle then his ashes. In kit hen there’s several pictures of Antony. I have a ring from ashes into glass I never the it off. Some days I worry my grief turning into depression , I feel can’t cope, I actually believe it’s grief not depression for me personally, on another site I’m on (that’s quite alot) for bereaved parents, one said think of day in stages if you can.maybe 20 mins for some it has helped them get through those agonising minutes.
Take care everyone
Julie xx

I lost my granddaughter 3weeks ago I am so sad all the time I Cant help my daughter as she is so unhappy and grievig I feel alone in this I feel selfish as this is my daughters baby but she is part of me