Grieving

My mother although 91 died very unexpectedly and very suddenly and I could not be with her because of covid. I am so angry and sad I am having difficulties accepting she has gone without me being able to say goodbye. She was everything to me. I needed her and still need her as my partner has terminal cancer and her death also makes me feel even worse facing my partner’s death when I will be totally alone. I am stuck in my grief because I know it is going to come again.

1 Like

Hi Pennie im so sorry to hear of your Mum,s passing,and now your Husbands Diagnosis.
My Husband too has Terminal Cancer,its a hard Journey to be on,and scary too…as you say we know the end Scenario sadly but try to make each day full of Love with them.Im in the same position as you,My youngest Daughter passed away suddenly just over a year ago(prescription drugs)she was 26,she had an Epilectic Fit in her sleep so no chance for Goodbyes…my heart is broken.Now i know i will lose the Love of my Life and its unbearable.
Im sorry i cant help you,but can only let you know there,s someone else who understands your Grief.
Take care x

It is really unbearable as I can’t seem to put my grief aside for my mother as it is a taster of the grief I have to come too. Feeling so sad and alone now (because of my nomadic life I have no close friends) and I can’t talk to my partner who being terminally ill is trying to remain positive. The last thing he needs is for me to be talking to him about how I am so scared of being alone and the worse grief I know I am going to feel then. I wish sometimes I could just run away, which in theory I could but i know that is really not an answer.

I can totally relate to dreading what is to come,and of course we cant talk to our Husbands about how WE will feel when they are gone,they have enough to cope with.Im sorry you feel isolated but know that you have someone here you can confide in,take care of yourself xx

1 Like

I am so sorry you are experiencing the same thing. I can see you understand. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m sorry you are going through all this

1 Like

My Husband has now passed away aged 55,He battled Brain Tumour bravely.Miss Him everyday😑x

So sorry Sandra

1 Like

Thankyou,i miss Him everyday.Im 61 and know there wil never be anoter Love for Me xx

@Sandra99 So sorry to hear your sad news. I know there are no words that can bring you comfort but I’m thinking of you. x

1 Like

Thankyou so much,means the world to me xx

1 Like

Sorry for your loss