Grieving

Okay, so, I think i’m grieving badly now, things are starting to become more real, i’m getting easily upset at work, not sure what to do with myself these days.

Hello LeighHeather, I’m sorry that your dear mother died recently - it sounds as if you are having a really tough time.
I expect that for the first few days and weeks following her death, you were feeling quite numb. It’s probably only now that you are starting to accept that you won’t see her again, and this must be really difficult for you.
I hope that you are able to talk about how you’re feeling - can you confide in someone at work? It’s really important that you don’t bottle up all your thoughts and emotions.
Please take your time to try and make sense of what has happened - you must have had a very special bond with your Mum. I am thinking of you, with kind regards, Jackie

It’s been a rollercoaster ride for sure! & yes there are people at work I can speak too and have started to speak too which does help me at wrk a bit, just tough!