Groundhog Day

Just caught the final minutes of Groundhog Day, one of our favourite movies when Andrew was alive.

Unfortunately, this has taken on a much sadder and darker meaning in relation to how I keep on replaying and reliving the day Andrew died. Things are stuck in a loop that I cannot get away from no matter how hard I try.

I am sure many of you feel the same.

Hugs to all,

Sonia :heart:

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my 22-year-old son in October 2021. I realize they are different losses, but some of the pain is the same, and it can feel like groundhog day you get up in the morning and it’s the same feeling and thoughts for a while. I definitely went through that each day. Don’t fight them just let them naturally come, and they will eventually get less and less. Little by little it does get better. Much love :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi Sonia,

I relate to what you say about groundhog day. I also replay certain times over and over in my mind and I have that gut wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. It drives me to places I don’t want to go to but I have no control over it.

Sendibg hugs.X