Guardian angel

Saw a lovely necklace today and just had to have it .

8 Likes

Looks beautiful!

1 Like

@Misprint, that’s lovely!! So elegant. I hope it keeps you safe. X

1 Like

@Misprint,
That is a really lovely piece of jewellery. x

2 Likes

Jim always brought me jewellery. He got me a Pandora bracelet and was going to get me charms on special occasions but sadly this didn’t happen so now i buy it on his behalf

3 Likes

@Misprint,
That’s exactly what you should do, it’s what your husband would wish. Enjoy wearing it all.

1 Like

That is beautiful. I love jewellery. My husband bought my some wonderful rings for our wedding anniversary. One was made by the jeweller who made princess Diana’s engagement ring. It was off the books via a friend of ours so no provenance. It is a canary diamond flanked by 2 whites. I also have some emeralds we bought in the Bahamas. He had good taste. I wear them often. Xx

2 Likes

How lovely Sandra, my word, your ladyship, a ring made by Princess Diana’s jeweller and emeralds. You should wear them often, I wear jewellery from my husband every day. Marvellous and special memories x

The problem with emeralds is they can be fragile.

Yes I know, sadly my grandmother’s stone chipped very badly.

You also have to be careful when buying as some places bake them to give them a stronger colour and that makes them very fragile. Mine a good Colombian emeralds. They were much cheaper in the Bahamas and smuggled in. I also have an eye for diamonds. Went to a diamond factory in Amsterdam. Man said nobody could spot the top grade diamonds with naked eye. He shuffled them in a try and I picked the good ones every time. He was a little bemused. That’s when we had money. You could earn a lot in IT.

1 Like