Had a visit with a medium.

Hello everyone, not sure if this will help anyone but, I had a visit with a medium last night. I’m based in Belfast and his name is Brian Lynch. What he told was was simply amazing. There is no possibility he could have just guessed or made up the reading that came through from my husband. I recorded the whole thing and my brother ( who believes in nothing) was knocked sideways. Not sure how I feel today but I listened to the reading again this morning; it was unbelievable… if this brings hope to anyone, we WILL see our loved ones again; tbh I had stopped believing, I have a sense of peace today, considering my darling only left me less than 7 weeks ago, it’s just hard to put into words. It will never stop me being devastated in this life but he knew to much for this life to be the end…. Sending love to all of you… Dottie x❤️

7 Likes

I hope to find a medium. I do believe we will meet again, although my Husband was very sceptical.
I hope I find one and he comes through to me .Love you Kevin

3 Likes

Hi Dottie. Do you know if the medium does telephone appointments. I would be very interested x

3 Likes

Let me check and come back to you … xx​:heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how I would be getting through each day if I didn’t believe totally that I will be with my darling Richard again one day. I feel my faith is helping me enormously and am lucky to have that.

So glad you found a way of knowing this to be true.

I know I still have work to do here and hope to be here for my daughters for a long time yet, but compared to the time we will have together in the end it will be short.

Sending love.

2 Likes

I’m not religious, but I truly believe we will meet again, if I’m wrong, at least I won’t be in this everlasting pain anymore.

3 Likes

Hi Dottie I live outside Belfast have you details for this guy I would be interested

1 Like

Please find his details above xx❤️

2 Likes

I contacted Bryan but unfortunately he only does readings from home. I would have loved a telephone reading but I’m just too far away

2 Likes

I would maybe ask him if he can recommend someone close to your area? I know he has worked all over the UK… sending love x❤️

1 Like

I’ve found a local spiritualist church who only does one to one readings through their fledgling spiritualists. I’m going to give it a go on the 28th of May. They only charge £10 towards the upkeep of the church so hopefully they will be genuine and at least I know they won’t just be chancers looking to make a few quid. I’m sceptical but desperate to believe too if that makes sense. It would mean the absolute world to me to get a message that could have only come from my OH, just to know that he’s OK and at peace and that I’ll see him again one day would help me so much.

I asked the church what information I’d need to give the reader and they said nothing, the reader should be telling me things. That sounds good because I’m only 38 and often get told I look young for my age. I don’t think many people would guess that I’ve lost a partner, at my age any guesses about my lost loved ones would probably be parents or grandparents so if the person doing the reading mentioned my partner I would be amazed. I have also lost my mam and my grandparents but as bad as it sounds I don’t feel like I need to connect with anybody else other than my partner right now. I feel like the lack of any goodbye with my partner means there’s so much left unsaid. I don’t even know if I believe in any of this so my heads a bit scrambled by it all but it’s worth a try :crossed_fingers: