Happy birthday

Today is libbys 60th birthday sadly its in heaven and not here with me and her family.
The pain and hurt of losing her is never ending .
I just keep going for my kids and grandkids.
My life ended when hers did . And I can never rebuild it nor do I want to I just want the days and nights to pass as quickly as they can .
Sleep would be a god send but it very rarely happens for more than an hour or 2 a night .
But hopefully it will all end soon and if there is life after death out there somewhere I hope she’s waiting on me .

4 Likes

Thinking of you @Fred123, birthdays can be so difficult. Please do keep reaching out here for support.

1 Like

Thinking of you today Fred123 it must be really hard as I feel the same, it’s going to be my hubbies birthday at the end of the month and I’m trying to find something to do that will help me through the day, I am dreading it it even worse will be Christmas so not looking forward to that and I have always loved the festive season.

1 Like

My condolences @Fred123 birthdays are hard aren’ t they. My beloved partner would have been 68 last week. My children all came home to spend some time with me and each other, and we hoped to share some smiles, tears and stories - it’s 20 months now since he passed.
Sadly on the day our beautiful 12 year old dog (The apple of Colins eye) collapsed and we had to say goodbye to her too. We are all devastated all over again but maybe she waited for us all to be together before she joined her daddy out there somewhere.
Living for the sake of others is so hard, but this last week has proved how important I am to my children and how protective they are of me. I will do my best to endure for their sake The dark empty house is lonely but they fill it with light when they visit.
Please consider seeking help from your gp getting some sleep. The small hours are the worst so if you can sleep through those you may feel stronger.
Sending love to all out there struggling with loss xx

2 Likes

Oh sleep wouldn’t that be wonderful, I have found a pattern in mine and I am always awake between 2.30-4am, not sure if it is a coincidence but it would be between those times my hubby would get up for work each day, but then I would never hear him get up so don’t understand why I do now.

1 Like

Hiya john would have being 70 June 17th and our 46 wedding anniversary on the 18th it’s so hard lv annie x

1 Like