Hard hitting feeling 😪

Hi my dad passed away few year ago my step my cremated him with our me n got rid of Ash so not had any closer I’m struggling with mental health issues and greff at same times don’t no how to ask for help or talk to ppl but its to the point I need help I want to have a life n not feel like this day to day its getting harder with time n each day gets worse iv have no family or friends n my partner has enough with me, so if there’s some way to get support I wud appreciate it thank u for reading

1 Like

Hello @Leash, I am so sorry to hear of your dad’s death. It must be particularly hard as you didn’t get the closure you needed.

You’ve asked for how to get support so I wanted to share a few options with you.

You may also want to contact Cruse Bereavement which offers a helpline, email support, and counselling and support groups through their local services: 0808 808 1677​, helpline@cruse.org.uk, http://www.cruse.org.uk/bereavement-services

You mention that you are struggling with mental health issues. Are you getting any support through your GP or community mental health team? If things get too much, you can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline .

Please do keep reaching out here too. Take good care,
Seaneen

Hello Leah
Sorry for you loss I hear you and fully understand how you are feeling you are not on your own with they way you are feeling. Keep reaching out we will be here for you xxc

1 Like