has this happened to anyone else ?

Omg Liro that wasvthe song Gra said reminded him of us. He was 16 trs older than me. Xxx

1 Like

My Alexa device started playing Annieā€™s song and I didnā€™t even prompt it to play. I asked it several times to stop playing I knew it was my mum

1 Like

How spooky, it always reminded me of us.

When it was released in the 60s I was 15 so would have been very young to Roger.:crazy_face:
We didnā€™t meet until much later

X x

1 Like

I had two similar experiences but second frightened me and Iā€™ve not seen him since but sometimes songs, sayings turn up flashing lights and I acknowledge him.

2 Likes

Cooki my first experience was turning in bed and seeing a shadow move quickly next to the other side of the bed. I screamed and my heart was racing. Then I said if you are going to be with me or watch over me itā€™s ok just donā€™t scare me.

1 Like

First time I saw him on the landing I went over to him and he put his hand out touched fingers and he says itā€™s not your time yet.
The second Iā€™d gone to bed and I felt someone getting into bed the mattress went down and my heart was racing in a panic so scared. Then his arm went over me and he snuggled his beard into my neck and I relaxed.
He didnā€™t believe in afterlife but said heā€™d let me know if there was cans Iā€™d said thatā€™s fine but donā€™t scare me. Iā€™ve not seen him since just subtle signs music sings feathersā€¦

2 Likes

What a wonderful visitation from your loving husband. I think we all go to bed at night with the expectation of having a meaningful encounter with our other half. Love is an unbreakable connection.

1 Like

I am waiting for a sign xx

1 Like