has this happened to anyone else ?

I have on several occasions now heard a man calling my name, it is clear as a bell and usually happens in our bedroom, and once in the lounge.
It does not sound like David although it does sound a bit like his younger voice, it doesn’t frighten me but sometimes I feel tearful after I have heard it. My sister said I should answer the voice, I will do if it happens again.

1 Like

Hello @penny6,

I’m just giving this a gentle bump for you - hopefully someone will be along to share their thoughts.

Wow i wish it would happen to me i have got a clarvionant coming in abt 3 weeks i am hoping she picks up Gra. I would defiently answer the voice you hear. Xxx

1 Like

Yes talk to him. I had two visitations. He said he would if he could. He didn’t believe in an afterlife so it was reassuring . and I take comfort from that crazy as it sounds.

1 Like

I talk to my husband too. He didn’t believe in an afterlife either. I haven’t had any signs or visitations. I put it down to his unbelief. But it’s probably because he is fed up of me crying and grumbling because he left me. I tell him I am sad because I love him so much, but I am a miserable bugger. I wouldn’t talk to me either.
Xx

1 Like

Aww willow i dont think its that at all i talk to Gra and havent had any signs either. Ivtell him off for leaving me . Xxx

1 Like