Hate Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights

Im exactly the same keep telling myself everyday one day closer to seeing him x

1 Like

Thankyou. Theresa’s lost as I am xx

Thankyou x

Sorry for your loss she looks beautiful and what lovely dogs my favourites :grin:

1 Like

I lost my partner on 2nd December to brain cancer. He was the love of my life and I miss him everyday. I went back to work on Monday I’m so proud of myself x

4 Likes

Still not been back I tried but no 23 years together tina just turned 60! Said we won’t celebrate wait till I’m out of hospital ummm I’m 62. I no we was robbed not able to grow old together x keep going deb you doing better then me x

1 Like

I still cry everyday he was the love of my life but I have no choice but to get through another day for my grown children and grandchildren. I have to pay the bills with only one wage coming in so I have to try be strong and live another day :heart:

3 Likes

Stunning :heart:

1 Like

Lovely couple

1 Like

Lovely photos of you and your wife and those gorgeous dogs are good too . It’s not fair this awful road we are all on . The pain is intense always . Distraction is the only way to ease me

4 Likes

I felt exactly the same when I see mums with their daughters it kills me and I just want to cry, my thoughts are with you

1 Like

Hi Martyn
Can I ask how do you add photos to your post please.
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi @mags66
To add photos, click on the blue square under where you are typing your message that has a symbol of a photo on it. That will then take you to albums /photos saved on your phone. Click on the one you want to post, and then press done. On my phone it comes up as a link, until I press send, then the photo is sent/posted.
I hope that helps. Someone else might explain better?

2 Likes

Thank you. Will give it a go.

1 Like

One thing about this site is people who feel everything that you’re going through.
I feel everything that you are going through…
That saying “Time is a healer” …means nothing to me…
I wish I could manipulate time and be back with my wife …
I miss her before I fall asleep and when I wake up and every tortured minute in the day.
Your loss is very recent…so you are even more raw…
Mine was 21 September 2023…
All we need is our partners back and it will be fine …
I know what you’re going through…
And I feel your pain in every single word.
I won’t wish you happiness,or all the best,etc…
I just feel your pain…

3 Likes

Have you sorted . It is last icon on the right click on and it opens your photo album hope it helps

1 Like

Hi jimmy sorry for loss as well life unfair. Everything I see an do in the house I’m hoping tina by my side saying no you use this or can here tina talking in my mind just wish it was for real right back at you little steps one day is different from the next.

2 Likes

Thank you Martyn. Yes I have it sorted. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like