Hate life

Iv had my boiler breakdown this morning, had to have my mums dog put to sleep this morning . Feeling awful about it and doing these things alone just flags up all kinds of emotions and feeling of being alone to solve every thing . My mum is still here but is in a care home she has capacity but I just feel she has left me to deal with everything. Her anxieties got the better of her so I had to get her into emergency care then it was felt she couldn’t live alone . With this I was left to empty her bungalow , and take her little dog on . Now this morning I have had to have him put to sleep and she is I’ll in bed with this chesty cough that the works and his wife seem to be suffering from .
I know if Rob was here he would say you have done the best you can with everything but I would just give my right arm to be able to hear him say it .

4 Likes

Lonely thank you so much I think I must have killed a robin or something because now my mum is really poorly as she has tested positive for covid and influenza I can’t believe what is happening I just want a break

Feeling for you so much @Kazzer. You seem to be carrying so much and doing amazingly at it.
We can only admire what you are doing and I know we are not the person you need to hear say it but - you really ARE doing your best.
Sending hugs. xxx