Having a bad day

Hi, Everyone just reaching out as I’m having a bad day today missing my mum and sister so much, does anyone want to chat? X

3 Likes

Always here for you @Stargirl93 :heart: xxxx

@Lorraine89 thank you I appreciate that! How’s your day going so far? Xxx

1 Like

Hello. I’m at some gardens. I brought brother here once and as I drive here I relive that day. He used to chat to people and I miss that. What things did you do with your sister and Mum? Xx

1 Like

:heart::heart: I’m not too bad thankyou have work at 3 so just relaxing untill that time :woozy_face: have you got any plans for the day? Xx

@SueMa sounds lovely, we used to go to garden centres and cafes and have pub lunches that sort of thing. You don’t realise how special those times were until you can’t do them anymore. Hope you have a nice day :blush: xx

2 Likes

@Lorraine89 oh right sounds nice, no not really I might do some reading a little bit later but nothing too exciting I’m afraid, have a nice day xx

1 Like

Oh bless you :heart: I love reading too but I have to be in the mind frame to read if that makes sense, try and enjoy your day the best you can xxxx

1 Like

I am never in a good place in the mornings I miss him all the time since his accident in June 21 and then passing away in October 21 I have never sat out in the garden it brings back to many memories. I cry most of the day and see no one. So chatting on here helps as I can relate to people like you having the same intense pain I am having
Jessica

2 Likes

@Jessica1231 I’m sorry to hear your having a bad time, I know how awful it can be, but your welcome to chat to me if you want to? Take care x

I think it is harder for you as I didn’t go out with my brother much whereas sisters are more likely to spend time together

1 Like

I’m having a really bad day too , thinking of you .
Love Angie xx

3 Likes

@Angie4 Hi I’m sorry to hear that, thinking of you too and sending hugs xx

1 Like

Like many people my pattern too is waking up and feeling very anxious etc. usually eases as the day goes on. As someone explained our stress hormone cortisol is higher on a morning so there’s often that component too. I find Thursdays hard, it was mum and I’s last day together, full of happiness and hope then Friday morning just snuffed out in a blink. I don’t dwell on these days or actively count the weeks etc but my subconscious mind has it filed.

I work from home so am off to sit and get on with some tasks hopefully, with some tv on in the background. I often check in here to

I just had a shower and did the 10 seconds cold water at the end :cold_face: :shower:

Beki x

2 Likes

Awww, thinking of you.
Having a bad day too, lost my partner suddenly in Feb, just can’t see any light. Sending love and hugs x

2 Likes

@Claire84 I’m so sorry to hear about your loss! Take one day at a time and keep talking it does help, sending hugs back to you x

1 Like